So guys if you have updated your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge device to latest Android Nougat 7.0 and now you are looking for a guide to flash TWRP and Root your Galaxy S6 Edge on Nougat then read this article till the end. We have full shared the guide to install TWRP recovery and Root on your Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on Nougat
Root is very important for users who are want to make most of their device and also if you loved to play with custom ROMs then you also must install TWRP recovery. TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on Nougat
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
TWRP recovery for Galaxy S6 G920F, G920FD and G920I
TWRP Recovery file for Galaxy S6 Edge G925F, G925FD and G925I
How to Install TWRP Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download and install ODIN from the download section.
- Now boot into download mode by holding Power + Volume Down + Home.
- Now open Odin.exe and connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- ID:COM will turn Blue if it is successfully detected.
- Now in Odin, click on AP and select the ‘TWRP File’ which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Click on ‘Start’ button which is located in ODIN.
- Reboot your device, when you see the Green Message ‘PASS’.
- Done !
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Now as you installed the TWRP recovery now it’s time to boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power key.
- Now inside the TWRP recovery, you will see the option named ‘Install’.
- Select the Magisk installer and flash it.
- Done !!
If you have any queries regarding this, then ask in the comment section. TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on Nougat