Here is the good news for all the users of LeEco Le 1s as now the users can update their mobile to the latest Android version which is Android Oreo 8.0. So if you are interested in the new Android Oreo 8.0 then I must suggest you to update your LeEco Le 1s to the latest Android Oreo 8.0 via the Lineage OS 15 custom ROM. Android Oreo 8.0 on LeEco Le 1s
If you guys own LeEco Le 1s then here is very good news for you as today in this article I’ll show you How to install Android Oreo 8.0 on your Le1s device. All you have to do is follow each and every step of this guide and you can get Android Oreo 8.0 fully working on your device. We are using Custom ROM unofficial ‘Lineage OS 15’. This lineage os ROM is recently released but not official it is unofficial. Android Oreo 8.0 on LeEco Le 1s
As this is unofficial LINEAGEOS ROM so you will not receive any further update from LineageOS ROM but that doesn’t matter because you are getting Android Oreo 8.0 on your LeEco Le 1s. Android Nougat comes with much amazing feature like multitasking, power saving mode and many more. Android Oreo 8.0 on LeEco Le 1s
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for LeEco Le 1s users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Download Lineage OS 15 for Le 1s
Download Gapps for Lineage OS
INSTALL LINEAGE OS 15 ROM ON LEECO LE 1S
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- You have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- After that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
You have successfully installed Lineage 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on LeEco Le 1s.
If you have any queries then you can ask in comment sections.