So if you are the user of Lenovo ZUK Z1 then here is very good news for you and that news is that now you can update your device to latest Android Nougat 7.1 via Official LineageOS 14.1. So if you are interested in updating your device to the latest Android version 7.1 then read out this guide carefully. Android Nougat 7.1 on Lenovo ZUK Z1
The Rom is in initial stage so it may contain bugs but don’t worry it will be fixed soon and the best part of this ROM is it is released by LineageOS which is all new for OS and now users can experience LineageOS it’s all new features, designs, and etc. Android Nougat 7.1 on Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Lenovo ZUK Z1 users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo ZUK Z1
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 14.1 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
You have successfully installed Android 7.1 Nougat on Lenovo ZUK Z1.