In this guide we gonna show you How to root Xolo era 1x and install TWRP custom recovery. If you want to root your Xolo Era 1x and install twrp custom recovery then you are landed at the right page. In this guide we gonna share the all steps which is required to root Xolo era 1x. This guide would be very beneficial for you as it will help you to root xolo era 1x so that you can enjoy additional feature on your xolo era 1x.
We also gonna share the steps to install twrp custom recovery on xolo era 1x so that users can install custom ROMs and flash zips on their Xolo era 1x.
just follow the steps which we have given below and you can easily root and install the TWRP recovery on xolo era 1x Plus. Root Xolo era 1x and Install TWRP Recovery
Rooting android device is very easy and also have the very great advantage like you can install custom ROMs and also there are many additional features which you can enjoy. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Xolo era 1x
Once you unlock the bootloader of your Xolo era 1x you are ready to root and install TWRP recovery on your Xolo era 1x. If you rooted any device previously then you may know that for rooting any device first we have to flash the supersu file but unfortunately, supersu file is not available for Xolo era 1x but don’t worry you can still root your Huawei tit-aloo. Root Xolo era 1x and Install TWRP Recovery
You can root Xolo era 1x even without supersu but for that, you have to search for the app in the playstore named “Kingroot” so you have to download that app
HERE IS THE STEP TO ROOT Xolo era 1x
Download TWRP recovery for Xolo era 1x(coming soon)
HOW TO ROOT Xolo Era 1x WITHOUT PC
- First of all, go to the playstore on your device.
- Now search for the app kingroot.
- Now download the app and wait until it gets install on your device.
- Once it gets installed successfully on your device, tap on Start Root.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- Done! You successfully rooted your xolo era 1x.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Xolo era 1x
- First of all download the TWRP recovery file from the download section.
- Download ADB and Fastboot files as well from the above download section.
- Extract the ADB and Fastboot and TWRP file in the same folder.
- Boot your mobile into download mode.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB Cable.
- Open Command window in the same folder by pressing Shift button and mouse right button.
- Now type in there this command :-
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Replace TWRP.img with the file name of actual TWRP.
- Now type this commandFastboot Reboot