If you are the users of LeEco Le 2 then today in this guide we gonna show you How to download and Install Android Oreo on LeEco Le 2. As you know that recently Android Oreo 8.0 released and many big devices like Nexus, Pixel, etc already received the official update but still there are many devices left who didn’t receive the update yet. Now the custom ROM developer started to develop the custom ROMs based on Android Oreo for many devices. download android oreo on le 2
One of the most famous custom ROM lineage OS also released their custom ROM based on Android Oreo Lineage OS 15, as LineageOS 15 is still not released for LeEco Le 2 but we are creating this guide so that whenever the update will release we will add the link here. download android oreo on le 2
In this article, I’ll show you How to install Android Oreo 8.0 on your Le2 device. All you have to do is follow each and every step of this guide and you can get Android Oreo 8.0 fully working on your device. We are using Custom ROM unofficial ‘Lineage OS 15’. This lineage os ROM is recently released but not official it is unofficial. download android oreo on le 2
As this is unofficial LINEAGEOS ROM so you will not receive any further update from LineageOS ROM but that doesn’t matter because you are getting Android Oreo 8.0 on your LeEco Le 2. Android Nougat comes with many amazing features like multitasking, power saving mode and many more.
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for LeEco Le 2 users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Download android oreo on le 2
Download Lineage OS 15 for Le 2
Download Gapps for Lineage OS
INSTALL LINEAGE OS 15 ROM ON LEECO LE 2
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- You have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- After that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
You have successfully installed Lineage 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on LeEco Le 2.
If you have any queries then you can ask in comment sections.