In this guide, I’ll be showing you How to easily Root Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/ DS. If you are a user of Galaxy J3 and you want to root your device as the rooting is the first step towards awesomeness as, after rooting you can install TWRP recovery and then you can install custom ROM on it and can flash many flashable zip files. Install TWRP recovery and Root Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS.
So, basically, this article will guide you How to Root and install TWRP recovery on Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/ DS. Rooting android is the first step towards awesomeness, as after rooting you get full control of your device. Firstly, we will root Galaxy J3 SM-J320H and then we will install TWRP recovery. Rooting and installing TWRP has many advantages itself. It has so many advantages that if I start to telling you then it would take me so long. So without wasting time let’s move on to guide. Install TWRP recovery and Root Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- This guide is only made for Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS variant, don’t try this on any other device.
- Download all the files which are listed in the download section below.
- You have to first enable developer option by going to Settings> About device> Software info> tap Build number seven times.
- OEM unlocking must be enabled too (you can do it by going to developer option).
- Charge your mobile upto 80% before jumping to the guide.
- Backup your device before jumping to the guide.
How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS
How to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS
- First of all, boot your device into download mode by pressing and holding volume down button, power button, home button the same time.
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Download Odin from download section and open Odin.exe
- If your device is successfully connected then it will show blue color under ID:COM
- Now on the right side, you will see AP button select it and TWRP recovery file.
- On the left side click on Option and uncheck auto reboot.
- Now click on Start.
TWRP is successfully installed, now time to flash supersu file to Root Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding volume down button, power button, home button the same time.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the SuperSU Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !
You have successfully installed TWRP recovery and Rooted Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS. Install TWRP recovery and Root Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS