In this guide, we gonna show you How to Root Oppo F3 Plus and install twrp recovery. So, if you are the owner of Oppo F3 Plus then this guide is for you. If you are interested in rooting your Oppo F3 Plus then read this guide carefully because this guide will not only show you How to Root Oppo F3 Plus but also how to install TWRP recovery. Root Oppo F3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
Just follow the steps which we have given below and you can easily root and install the TWRP recovery on Oppo F3 Plus. Root Oppo F3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
Rooting android device is very easy and also have the very great advantage like you can install custom ROMs and also there are many additional features which you can enjoy. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Oppo F3 Plus
Once you unlock the bootloader of your Oppo F3 Plus you are ready to root and install TWRP recovery on your Oppo F3 Plus. If you rooted any device previously then you may know that for rooting any device first we have to flash the supersu file but unfortunately, supersu file is not available for Oppo F3 Plus but don’t worry you can still root your Huawei tit-aloo. Root Oppo F3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
You can root Oppo F3 Plus even without supersu but for that you have to search for the app in the playstore named “Kingroot” so you have to download that app
ERE IS THE STEP TO ROOT Oppo F3 Plus
HOW TO ROOT Oppo F3 Plus WITHOUT PC
- First of all, go to the playstore on your device.
- Now search for the app kingroot.
- Now download the app and wait until it gets install on your device.
- Once it gets installed successfully on your device, tap on Start Root.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- Done! You successfully rooted your Huawei tit-aloo.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Oppo F3 Plus
- First of all download the TWRP recovery file from the download section.
- Download ADB and Fastboot files as well from the above download section.
- Extract the ADB and Fastboot and TWRP file in the same folder.
- Boot your mobile into download mode.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB Cable.
- Open Command window in the same folder by pressing Shift button and mouse right button.
- Now type in there this command :-
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Replace TWRP.img with the file name of actual TWRP.
- Now type this commandFastboot Reboot