In this guide I’ll be showing you How to download and Install MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM V220.127.116.11 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. So if you are the user of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm and want to install MIUI 8 Global Stable EOM V8.1.5 then you are at the right place. This guide will help you to install MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM V18.104.22.168 MCFMIDI For Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm . MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM V22.214.171.124 for Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Also, if you have rooted Redmi Note 3 then you will not get the OTA update on your device so it is better to use a manual method to install MIUI V126.96.36.199 Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm. This guide is very easy to follow and is very quick and have no mistakes. MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM V188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Download Miui 8.1 Fastboot ROM -> Download Link
How to install Miui 8.1 Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
- First of all, download the MIUI 8.1 Global Stable Fastboot ROM and Mi Flash tool in your PC.
- Now you have to boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power‘ button..
- Now with the help of USB cable, connect your device to the PC or Laptop.
- Now unzip the fastboot ROM.
- Copy the path of the folder where you have extracted the fastboot ROM.
Example – > C:\Users\Aditya\Documents\Fastboot ROMs
- Now open the Mi flash tool.
- Paste the copied path of the ROM here ⇓
- Now click on the refresh button and then click on ‘Flash Button’.
- Done !!
How to install Miui 8.1 Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Qualcomm
- First of all, you have to download a file from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the MIUI 8.1.15 Global ROM file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!