If you have installed Any custom ROM or you have updated your mobile’s Android version to Android 7.0 / 7.1 Nougat Via CM / CM 14.1 Rom and now you are looking for Gapps. So Basically if you don’t know what Gapps is ? then i’ll tell you. Gapps are Google Apps which are very necessary for every mobile. Gapps include Apps like Google-Plus , Youtube , Playstore , Google Search , Gmail and Many more. Gapps for CM 14.1 and CM 14
- Charge your mobile phone upto 80%.
- Backup your important apps , messages , contacts etc.
- Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installled. Gapps for CM 14.1 and CM 14
Note : I am note responsible for any kind of damage during this process. do it at your own risk. but nothing will go wrong if you follow this guide carefully.
How to Install Gapps For CM 14 or CM 14.1 Rom’s Gapps for CM 14.1 and CM 14
- First of all download the required gapps from below links.
- Now paste the downloaded file in your mobile’s SD card.
- Boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In recovery mode tap on Wipe and do Wipe Data Factory Reset.
- Go back and tap on Install.
- Select the Gapps file which you have copied in your mobile’s SD card.
- Flash it
- Reboot your mobile
- Done !
Download Link for Gapps For CM 14 Android 7.0 Nougat
Download Link For Gapps for CM 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat
That’s it if you loved our guide then please thumbs up and share it with your friends too and if you have any queries tell us in comments. 🙂
We love to hear from you !