In this tutorial we gonna show you How you can easily Root and Install the latest TWRP recovery on your Infinix Note 4 smartphone. If you are the user of Infinix Note 4 and looking for the working guide to install TWRP recovery and root your Infinix Note 4 then today you landed at the right place. Just follow the steps which we have given below and you can easily root and install the TWRP recovery on Infinix Note 4. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Note 4
Rooting android device is very easy and also have the very great advantage like you can install custom ROMs and also there are many additional features which you can enjoy. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Note 4
Once you unlock the bootloader of your Infinix Note 4 you are ready to root and install TWRP recovery on your Panasonic P85. If you rooted any device previously then you may know that for rooting any device first we have to flash the supersu file but unfortunately supersu file is not available for Infinix Note 4 but don’t worry you can still root your Infinix Note 4. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Note 4
You can root Infinix Note 4 even without supersu but for that you have to search for the app in the playstore named “Kingroot” so you have to download that app.
Here is the step to Root Infinix Note 4.
Download KingRoot for Infinix Note 4
Download TWRP Recovery for Infinix Note 4 (Coming Soon)
HOW TO ROOT Infinix Note 4 WITHOUT PC
- First of all, go to the playstore on your device.
- Now search for the app kingroot.
- Now download the app and wait until it gets install on your device.
- Once it gets installed successfully on your device, tap on Start Root.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- Done! You successfully rooted your Infinix Note 4.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Infinix Note 4
- First of all download the TWRP recovery file from the download section.
- Download ADB and Fastboot files as well from the above download section.
- Extract the ADB and Fastboot and TWRP file in the same folder.
- Boot your mobile into download mode.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB Cable.
- Open Command window in the same folder by pressing Shift button and mouse right button.
- Now type in there this command :-
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Replace TWRP.img with the file name of actual TWRP.
- Now type this commandFastboot Reboot
If You have any queries related to this then please ask in the comment section
Recent search terms:
- twrp recovery for infinix note4