UPDATE START ROLLING OUT CHECK BELOW FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS AS WELL AS THE INSTALLATION PROCESS.
OxygenOS Open Beta 15 is just released for OnePlus 3 and can be download and install manually on your OnePlus 3 device. Downloads link are not available but don’t worry we will show How to download and Install Open Beta 15 on your OnePlus 3 Officially. However, OnePlus also released Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 3t as well. The OTA is still not rolling out but it will be starting rolling out in the first week of May so we decided to create this guide so that at the time of the update you can follow this guide and can download and install the OxygenOS Open Beta 15 on your OnePlus 3. We will create a sepearate article for OxygenOS Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 3T. OxygenOS Open Beta 15 for OnePlus 3
The OxygenOS Open Beta 15 is a quite update and I recommend everyone to update their device to the latest OxygenOS Update which is Open Beta 15. The Changelog of Open beta 15 is also available and we will list the changelog down below. OxygenOS Open Beta 15 for OnePlus 3
Changelog for the OxygenOS Open Beta 15 for OnePlus 3
- Upgrade to April 1, 2017, Security Patch Level.
- Enabled support for Bluetooth aptX and aptX HD for higher quality music.
- Changes to the title bar.
- Changes to switch.
- Changes to dialog box style.
- High power consumption management. (Possible fix for heating issue)
- Battery optimization.
Network and Communication
- Redesigned user interface for incoming calls.
- Adjustments to the phone app and its information interfaces.
- Some changes to Clock Widget font.
- Optimization of menus. Easier to find options.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 15 for OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS Open Beta 15 OTA | Download
OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS Open Beta 15 full stock firmware | Download
How to install OxygenOS Open Beta 15 on OnePlus 3
The method is basically quite easy all you have to do is download the OxygenOs Open Beta 15 update from the download section and place the flashable file inside the root of your internal storage. Now tap on a setting, choose system update and then tap on three dot which you see in the corners and select the Update package.
If you have any queries related to this in your mind then drop them in the comment section.
Recent search terms:
- OnePlus 3 open beta 15
- how i can upgrade beta os open 15 in oneplus3
- one plus 3 open beta 15#spf=1
- OnePlus 3 beta 15
- oneplus 3 open beta 15 download