Very good news for the users of OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T as the stable HydrogenOS 3.0 version 2.0 is now released and can be download and install on your device. This is a really huge update which every user of OnePlus 3 and 3T should use. You all know that back in February HydrogenOS based on Android Nougat was released for the both device. HydrogenOS 3.0 V2 for OnePlus 3 and 3T
However, this update is also still based on Android 7.0, yea no Android 7.1.1 this time 🙁 however, this is stable version and comes with some bug fixes and critical changes which can be experienced once you upgrade your device to the HydrogenOS 3.0 V2. We have shared full step by step guide to update your OnePlus 3 or 3t to the latest Stable H2OS 3.0 V2. HydrogenOS 3.0 V2 for OnePlus 3 and 3T
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for OnePlus 3/3Tusers do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL HYDROGENOS 3.0 V2 (H20S 3.0 v2) on ONEPLUS 3/3T
1. First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
2.Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
3.In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
4.Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
5.After that go back and tap on install
6.Select the H2OS 3.0 V2 Zip file and flash it.
7.Now, wait until the installation gets done.
8.Now after that go back and again tap on install.
9.Select the Gapps file and install it
10.Reboot your device
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Recent search terms:
- oneplus 3 h2os 3 0 version 2 0