Today, in this guide I’ll be showing you How to root and install TWRP recovery on Gionee S6 Pro. As you know that Rooting nowadays is very common, most of the android user root their android device to enjoy a more additional feature. Most of the users root their device just because of custom ROMs. After rooting your device you can install custom ROM on your device not only custom ROM but also you can flash the various flashable zip file. Root and install TWRP recovery on Gionee S6 Pro
Once you root your device you can unlock all the hidden feature of your Gionee S6 Pro. So rooting is the must in the today’s android world. Below we have shared full step by step guide on How to Root and install TWRP recovery on Gionee S6 Pro. First, we install TWRP recovery in our Gionee S6 Pro then we will flash the TWRP recovery file. Root and install TWRP recovery on Gionee S6 Pro
How to install TWRP recovery on Gionee S6 Pro
- First of all download the files from the download section.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB Cable.
- Now unzip the file which you have downloaded.
- Now run SP Flash Tool
- Now select “Scatter Loader” which is also provided with the zip.
- Now you have to select ‘ Download ‘ Only.
- Disconnect your device and power off it.
- Now click on the download and press volume down button and attach the phone.
- Done !!
How to Root Gionee S6 PRO
- Download the 2nd file from the download section.
- Now boot your mobile into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up and power button at the same time.
- Inside the TWRP recovery, select choose from SD card and select the Root file.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing process.
- Done !
If you have any questions in your mind then ask in the comment section.
Recent search terms:
- gionee s6pro TWEP
- gionee s6s twrp
- gionee s6 pro flash recovery
- hpw tl get twrp recovery of geonee s6s
- recovery goinee s6 pro
- twrp for gionee s6s