So today OnePlus has released their another big update and this time they released Open Beta 13 only for their users of OnePlus 3. This update is really awesome it comes with many fixes like Touch latency and also it comes with OnePlus Launcher 2.0. If you want to download this update then you can do easily, we have shared the download link as well as the installation process. Download Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and will reach everyone according to their region so it may take quit time for the region like India, China and other to get the update and also the users who have rooted their device won’t get the update so the best part for such users is that they can download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13 on their OnePlus 3 manually. Don’t worry if you don’t know the installation process. We have shared everything down below. So let’s get started now. Download Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3
Download Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus – Download Now!
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 3 Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
How to install Open Beta 13 on OnePlus 3
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 3 to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Ex(adb sideload OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_008_all_1606122244_e0cfc5ffc8bf411a.zip)
- Now your phone will start flashing the Open Beta 3 on your OnePlus 3
- Done !
The second method is basically quite easy all you have to do is download the OxygenOs Open Beta 13 update from the download section and place the flashable file inside the root of your internal storage. Now tap on setting, choose system update and then tap on three dot which you see in the corners and select the Update package.
Done! if you have any questions regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section. (Download Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3)