Very good news for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T users as the new update, OxygenOS 4.0.3 is now available for download and install. This update comes with many amazing features and also good optimization as well many bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and will be available according to regions. (OxygenOS 4.0.3 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T)
If you have rooted OnePlus 3 or 3T then you may not receive the update, so for those users, we have download file, which they can download on their Op 3 or 3T and can install on their device. Don’t worry we have full step by step guide on How to do so. (OxygenOS 4.0.3 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T)
This download file is compatible with rooted as well as non-rooted users. All you have to do is follow this guide carefully and don’t skip any step of the guide. Keep in mind that this update is compatible with only OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. (OxygenOS 4.0.3 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T)
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 3 and 3T Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
Install OxygenOS 4.0.3 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your OP3 or 3T to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Ex(adb sideload OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_008_all_1606122244_e0cfc5ffc8bf411a.zip)
- Now your phone will start flashing the OxygenOS 4.0.3.
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section.