So if you own Moto G 2014 and bored from your current android version and want to experience something new. then yes you are right at place. so today in this article we are going to show you step by step guide to install latest Android 7.1 on Moto 2014. and believe me this rom has really cool features it has many different feature as well as lil bit different looks.
Moto G 2014 was really a beast device in my opinion it was budget smartphone which came with great look and great specifications. it came with lolipop android 5.0 which is outdated version now so today you can update your Android version to latest one Android Nougat.
So let’s get started but before it i want to tell you some Pre-Requirements before installing this custom rom.
- Make sure to charge your mobile utpo 80%.
- Make sure to backup your device’s contacts,messages and Apps.
- Do not skip any step of this guide.
- Do not try to install this rom on any other moto device it is strictly made for Moto G 2014.
How To Update Moto G 2014 To Android 7.1 Nougat ( CM 14.1 ROM)
- If you downloaded the Both packages in your pc/lappy then connect your mobile to PC/Lappy using USB Cable.
- Now transfer the downloaded files into your Mobile’s Sd card.
- Once you copied all the file reboot your mobile into recovery mode.
- To reboot your mobile into recovery mode you have to press and hold Volume Up and Power button at a same time.
- Now once you reach the recovery mode you will see many option there like This :-
- Now you have to do wipe these things :-
Wipe data factory reset
Wipe Dalvik Cache
Format the system partition.
- Now firstly we have to flash the CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom
- To do so we have to tap on install button then select your Android Nougat CM 14.1 rom.
- Now swipe to install/flash the recovery.
- Once the rom is completely Flashed.
- Now go back and tap on install again
- Now select your Gapps package and flash it.
- Now once it also got flashed.
- Go back and reboot your device.
- ENJOY !!
Recent search terms:
- cm 14 1 official rom for moto g2
- how to install nougat in moto g2
- install android 7 1 for moto g2
- install android 7 on moto g2