If you own Samsung Galaxy S3 then there is good news for you Now you can Update your Galaxy S3 android version to the Official Android 7.1 Via CM 14.1. CyanogenMod has released official CM 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy S3 users. So today we will show you How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 to Android 7.1 Via Official CM 14.1
Samsung Galaxy S3 was undoubtedly beast device as it was supported by Samsung this device is really loved by all the users and it received a lot of reputation but when it was launch it got Android 4.2.2 which was jelly bean and after that it doesn’t receive any further updates but today here is the god news for the users as Official CM 14.1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S3.
Users now able to enjoy all new Android Nougat 7.1 and its awesome features and functions.
Before Jumping to the installation process we highly recommends you to root your mobile and install latest recovery such as TWRP in your mobile and unlock the bootloader as well. Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Charge your mobile’s battery upto 80%.
- Backup important apps , messages and contacts.
- CWM or TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other android device.
How to Install Android 7.1 Via Official CM 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S3
- First of all download the both files from above.
- Now paste both the files in your mobile’s SD Card or in Internal Storage.
- Now reboot your mobile into recovery mode by press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons until you see the Samsung screen. Release the Power button but continue to press Home and Volume Up until you are brought to the stock recovery mode.
- in Recovery mode you will see the following options (only if you have TWRP recovery).
- Tap on wipe do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Go back and tap on install.
- Select the Official CM 14.1 files and flash it
- Wait until the installation got done.
- Now again flash the gapps using this process.
- Done !!
Congratulations ! You have successfully installed Official CM 14.1 Android 7.1 on Your Samsung Galaxy S3.