Great News for you guys CyanogenMod has released official CM 14.1 ROM for Nextbit Robin as you know that CM 14.1 is based on Android 7.1. CM 14.1 for nextbit robin Now the users can enjoy all new android 7.1 features and can experience it. this is nightly update released by Cyanogenmod. we are thankful to XDA to sharing the method of installation and also for Cyanogenmod for providing the download link of ROM. CM 14.1 for nextbit robin
Pre-Requirements CM 14.1 for nextbit robin
- Make sure to backup your important data , apps , contacts and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile upto 60%.
- This rom is only made for nextbit robin users do not ever try to flash this rom on any other device.
- Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this rom.
Note : Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will goes wrong.
Download Gapps for CM 14.1
How to Install CM14.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin
- First of all you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the CM 14.1 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
You have successfully installed CM 14.1 (Android 7.1 Nougat) on Nextbit Robin
CM 14.1 for nextbit robin