In this article we’ll show you How to install Android 8 Oreo on Oppo F1s so if you are the user of Oppo F1s and you are looking for Oreo custom ROM for your device then you are at the right place, this article will help you to download Android 8.0 based Lineage OS custom ROM on your Oppo F1s Android Oreo on Oppo F1s
The Rom is in initial stage so it may contain bugs but don’t worry it will be fixed soon and the best part of this ROM is it is released by LineageOS which is all new for OS and now users can experience LineageOS it’s all new features, designs, and etc. Android 8.0 Oreo on Oppo F1s. However, LineageOS based on Android Oreo 8.0 is still not made, but as soon as the update will out we will update the download link with this article. Android Oreo on Oppo F1s
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Oppo F1s users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
Download LineageOS (Coming Soon)
Download Gapps (Coming Soon)
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID Oreo 8.0 On Oppo F1s
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15.1 Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
If you have any queries related to this then ask in the comment section.