Good news for all the users of OnePlus 5 as the new update has been released. This is new OxygenOS 5.0 update which is exclusively released on OnePlus 5 this is Oreo Beta 2 update which is leaked. The best part of this update is that this update is based on the new Android Oreo. So, all the users of OnePlus 5 who are willing to experience android Oreo and want to enjoy this new update can update their device to the latest OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5. OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 [Leaked Oreo Beta 2]
This is the leaked update which you won’t receive from OTA for now but maybe after 1 week so those who want to update their OnePlus 5 to OxygenOS 5.0 Oreo Beta 2 can follow this guide. OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 [Leaked Oreo Beta 2]
Just go to your mobile’s settings > About phone > System Update and search for the update if the OxygenOS5.0 is listed there then go-ahead and install the update on your device. If it is not then you can manually download and Install OxygenOS 5.0 update on your device. The Process is quite easy all you have to do is follow this guide carefully and you are done. This updates comes with many new amazing feature. OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 [Leaked Oreo Beta 2]
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 5.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID OREO OXYGEN OS 5.0 Oreo Beta 2 on OnePlus 5
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 5 to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Ex(file name)
- Now your phone will start flashing the OxygenOS 5.0 Oreo beta 2 on your OnePLus 5
- Done !
If you have any questions in your mind then drop them in the comment section.