Hey in this guide we gonna show you How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Y1. If you own Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and want to know how to unlock the bootloader easily then read this guide because we have shared the full step by step guide on How to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Y1. Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Y1
Unlocking Bootloader is very Important nowadays because it helps us to root, install a custom recovery on our device and some interesting apps news bootloader unlocked to run. So, an unlocking bootloader is very important but most of the users of device don’t know how to unlock the bootloader so for such users we are creating this guide especially for Redmi Y1 users. Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Make sure to charge your mobile utpo 80%.
- Make sure to backup your device’s contacts,messages and Apps.
- Do not skip any step of this guide.
- Unlocking your device may void your phone warranty.
HOW TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER OF Xiaomi Redmi Y1
1) So now first step is that you have to enable ‘USB Debugging’ from your mobile’s developer setting and also enable ‘OEM Unlocking’. (You can enable Developer option by tapping 7 times on build number)
3) Once you the installation process of ADB and Fastboot drivers get complete head over to the installation directory.
4) Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right button of your mouse anywhere in the folder and then you will see a 5-6 options just click on ‘Open CMD Window here’.
5) Now connect your Redmi Y1 to PC via USB cable which you got with your mobile.
6) Now you have to enter into fastboot mode, you can easily enter into fastboot mode by entering this command ‘adb reboot bootloader’ in the Command window.
7) After the above command type in there, this command
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
8)Now it will show you some strings/code you have to copy all the code in the notepad.
8) Copy the above code in the notepad.
9) Now go the Motorola’s website and request the unlock key for your device, create a account there or sign in via Google+.
10) Once you created you account ‘Click on can my Mobile be unlocked’ and paste the code there which you have pasted in Step 8.
11) Now Motorola will send you the ‘Unlock ID’ to your mail.
12) Copy the unlock key and enter the following command.
fastboot oem unlock UNLOCK_KEY
13) Now your mobile device will be unlocked.
If you have any queries regarding this, then ask them in the comment section.