If you are the users of Panasonic P85 then here we have a very good news for you as today in this guide we gonna show you How to Root and Install TWRP recovery on Panasonic P85.
Rooting android device is very easy and also have the very great advantage like you can install custom ROMs and also there are many additional features which you can enjoy. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Panasonic P85
Once you unlock the bootloader of your Panasonic P85 you are ready to root and install TWRP recovery on your Panasonic P85. If you rooted any device previously then you may know that for rooting any device first we have to flash the supersu file but unfortunately supersu file is not available for Panasonic P85 but don’t worry you can still root your Yu Yunique 2. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Panasonic P85
You can root Panasonic P85 even without supersu but for that you have to search for the app in the playstore named “Kingroot” so you have to download that app.
Here is the step to Root Panasonic P85.
Download KingRoot for Panasonic P85
Download TWRP Recovery for Panasonic P85 (Coming Soon)
HOW TO ROOT Panasonic P85 WITHOUT PC
- First of all, go to the playstore on your device.
- Now search for the app kingroot.
- Now download the app and wait until it gets install on your device.
- Once it gets installed successfully on your device, tap on Start Root.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- Done! You successfully rooted your Panasonic P85.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Panasonic P85
- First of all download the TWRP recovery file from the download section.
- Download ADB and Fastboot files as well from the above download section.
- Extract the ADB and Fastboot and TWRP file in the same folder.
- Boot your mobile into download mode.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB Cable.
- Open Command window in the same folder by pressing Shift button and mouse right button.
- Now type in there this command :-
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Replace TWRP.img with the file name of actual TWRP.
- Now type this commandFastboot Reboot
If You have any queries related to this then please ask in the comment section.