In this guide, I’ll be showing you How to Root and install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6. Nokia 6 is a recently launched device by Nokia and it is one of the first android device by Nokia 6. This device is not currently available in India, it is only available in China right now and it gained so many popularity even in China. Root and install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
It gonna be a great device for sure as it is manufactured and created by Nokia, one of the best company. Still, it is not available in many countries, but it will be available for sure. So, basically, this article will guide you How to Root and install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6. Rooting android is the first step towards awesomess, as after rooting you get full control of your device. Firstly, we will root Nokia 6 and then we will install TWRP recovery. Rooting and installing TWRP has many advantages itself. It has so many advantages that if i start to telling you then it would take me so long. So without wasting time let’s move on to guide. Root and install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data , apps , contacts and messages. ( This process will not delete all your data, but still its better to backup.)
- Make sure to first charge your mobile upto 60%.
- ADB and fastboot must be properly setup on your PC/ laptop
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Nokia 6
- First of all, download ADB and Fastboot tool from the download section to your Pc or laptop.
- Now extract ADB and Fastboot tool in any folder.
- Power off your Nokia
- Boot into fastboot mode by pressing and holding, power+Vol down and release.
- Connect your Nokia 6 to PC via USB Cable.
- In ADB & Fastboot folder extract the TWRP file and Open CMD there
- Enter the following command now,
fastboot flash recovery twrp_mido.img
- Now reboot your smartphone,
- Done ! TWRP is successfully installed
How to Root Nokia 6
- First of all, you have to download a file from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the SuperSU Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
Done ! You successfully Rooted and installed TWRP recovery on your Nokia 6 Smartphone !