We are back with another great news and this time it is for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus users as the all new MIUI 8 Stable ROM is now available for all the users of Samsung Galaxy S6 (All variant). This is unofficial ROM and is made by SoDeadly senior member of XDA, we are thankful to him for the MIUI ROM. MIUI 8 Stable ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6
MIUI ROM came pre-installed on every Xiaomi’s device and is very popular because of its stability and awesome looking design. This MIUI ROM is very faster than stock Galaxy S6 ROM. So I recommend to every user of Galaxy S6 to install this ROM on their device. MIUI 8 Stable ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Samsung Galaxy S6 users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
Download MIUI ROM
Download Magisk Manager
Download Root Explorer
How to Install MIUI 8 Stable ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6
- First of all, you have to download all files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the MIUI ROM Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now Flash Magisk manager.
- Now boot your device and you will see a Chinese App, open it for installation of Gapps.
- Done !!
You have successfully installed MIUI 8 Stable ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6