Good news for Meizu phone users as the Meizu has released first public beta Flyme OS 6 based on Android Nougat 7.0 for all the users of Meizu device it includes more than 15 Meizu device like Meizu M3s, M3 Note, M2, M2 Note, MX5 and more. Now all the users of Meizu can enjoy Android Nougat features on their device. Android Nougat 7.0 on Meizu Devices Flyme OS 6
Android Nougat is really an amazing android version and is better than any other android version out there. I highly recommend to every user of Meizu to upgrade their device to Android Nougat via Flyme OS 6. We have shared fully in-depth guide to do so, all you have to do is follow each and every step. Android Nougat 7.0 on Meizu Devices Flyme OS 6
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all your data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Meizu users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
How to Install Flyme OS 6 on Meizu Devices
- First of all, you have to download all files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Flyme OS 6 Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now boot your device and enjoy android N.
- Done !
You have successfully installed Flyme OS6 on Meizu devices.