So as you guys know that Miui 8.2 Global Stable ROM has been released for numerous Xiaomi Devices, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is also in the list to get this update. Today this guide will help you to download and install the Miui 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4G. Read out this article carefully if you also want to install Miui 8.2 Global Stable ROM in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. MIUI 8.2 ROM for Redmi Note 4G
Miui 8.2 Update comes with many great features and improvement also the stability is improved. If you want to experience all the new features of this update then I suggest you to update your device today. We have shared full in depth guide with No mistake and in easy language. MIUI 8.2 ROM for Redmi Note 4G
The update is rolling out via Ota and will reach according to your region so it may take quite time to you to get the update notification on your Redmi Note 4G Device, also if you have rooted Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G then you will not even receive the OTA so for those users this guide will be very helpful. MIUI 8.2 ROM for Redmi Note 4G
Download Miui 8.2 Recovery ROM -> Download Link
Download Miui 8.2 Fastboot ROM -> Download Link
MI Flash Tool -> Download Link
How to install Miui 8.2 Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- irst of all, you have to download a file from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global ROM file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
How to install Miui 8.2 Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G ( Fastboot)
- First of all, download the MIUI 8.2 Global Stable Fastboot ROM and Mi Flash tool in your PC.
- Now you have to boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power‘ button..
- Now with the help of USB cable, connect your device to the PC or Laptop.
- Now unzip the fastboot ROM.
- Copy the path of the folder where you have extracted the fastboot ROM.
Example – > C:\Users\Aditya\Documents\Fastboot ROMs
- Now open the Mi flash tool.
- Paste the copied path of the ROM here ⇓
- Now click on the refresh button and then click on ‘Flash Button’.
- Done !!
If you have any questions regarding this feel free to ask in the commands