In this article, you will be able to learn How to Downgrade Moto Z to Marshmallow from Nougat. So if you are a Moto Z user and you want to downgrade your device for some reasons then you are at the right place, this guide will help you to do so. Downgrade Moto Z Play to Marshmallow from Nougat
Moto Z Is really a great smartphone by Moto, it famous not for only its specs, looks but also for the different Mods which are present in the market. Mods like Speaker, Camera, Etc. Moto Z recently got Nougat update and many users loved this update but for those who got upset from this Update can follow this guide as this guide will help the user to downgrade his or her Moto Z to Marshmallow. Downgrade Moto Z Play to Marshmallow from Nougat
The best part of this guide is that you don’t need to enter all the commands there is a script which automatically adds all the commands in CMD window, all you have to do is connect your device to PC and with the help of ADB and Fastboot you can downgrade your device.Downgrade Moto Z Play to Marshmallow from Nougat
All the credits go to core720, the senior member of XDA for the downgrade file and quick script to downgrade Moto Z to Marshmallow.
- Download the Auto Script and the firmware from the download section.
- Charge your mobile upto 80%.
- Backup your important files and data.
- Bootloader must be unlocked
How to Downgrade Moto Z to Marshmallow from Nougat
- First of all, download the Auto script and the firmware file from the download section.
- Now create a new folder or save the firmware file in the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Now boot your device into fastboot mode.
- Now connect your device to PC or Laptop
- Now the Auto Script to flash the firmware.
- Done !!
If you have any questions regarding this feel free to drop them in the comment section.