Today in this guide we gonna show you How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825. Installing TWRP is quite tricky but rooting is quite straight forward. If you have already rooted any of your other devices then you will not face any issues. Rooting is just simple as flashing custom ROM is. In order to root Galaxy Tab S3, the first step is you have to install TWRP recovery and then flashing SupersSu.
Nowadays, rooting and installing TWRP recovery is very important and most of the users nowadays root their device to install Custom ROMS like Lineage, AOSP, Resurrection etc. Also after rooting your device, you will be able to enjoy additional features of your android device. (Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825)
Gadgetcontroller.com won’t held any responsibility of any damage caused to your device during the installation process. We have written all the steps very carefully and now its all up to you how you will follow them. Do it at your own RISK.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825
1. Download and Install Odin into your Computer (Download link is in the download section).
2. Once Odin is flashed open Odin.exe in your Computer.
3. After that take out Galaxy Tab S3 and connect it to your PC with the help of the USB cable.
4. Now put your device into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key.
5. If you have connected your device correctly to your PC then you will see a ID:COM message in the Odin screen. If it is not showing then reconnect your device.
6. Now download the TWRP file from the download section according to your Galaxy Tab S3 model number.
7. Extract all the files of TWRP in any folder of your choice.
8. Now inside the Odin, you have to do couple of things, first of all, uncheck auto reboot from the Odin Screen.
9. Now click on AP screen and select the file with .tar or .mdf extension. (Files which you extracted in step 7)
10. Click on Start Button and wait until you see a Green ‘PASS’ message.
11. Disconnect your mobile and boot it.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825
1. Once you have installed TWRP recovery, now it’s time to root your device.
2. Download the SuperSU file from the download section and paste it SD card of your device.
3. Switch off your device.
4. Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN.
5. Inside TWRP recovery first of all, select the Wipe and do wipe cache partition.
6. Tap on Install button and select the SuperSu file.
7. Swipe to start the flashing process.
Now! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery and rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825. Having any queries? well, drop them download in the comment section. 🙂