If you are the users of Moto E4 Plus and are looking to root your device to enjoy the additional feature on your Moto E4 Plus then today you are at the right place today in this guide we gonna show you How to Root moto E4 plus and install TWRP Recovery. As we all know that before rooting or install TWRP recovery we have to unlock the bootloader so if you haven’t unlocked the bootloader of your Moto E4 Plus yet then goahead and do that first. Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto E4 Plus
Once you unlock the bootloader of your Moto E4 Plus you are ready to root and install TWRP recovery on your moto E4 plus. If you rooted any device previously then you may know that for rooting any device first we have to flash the supersu file but unfortunately supersu file is not available for Moto E4 plus but don’t worry you can still root your Moto E4 Plus. Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto E4 Plus
You can root Moto E4 Plus even without supersu but for that you have to search for the app in the playstore named “Kingroot” so you have to download that app. Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto E4 Plus
Here is the step to Root Moto E4 Plus.
Download KingRoot for Moto E4 Plus
Download TWRP Recovery for Moto E4 Plus (Coming Soon)
How to Root Moto E4 Plus without PC
- First of all, go to the playstore on your device.
- Now search for the app kingroot.
- Now download the app and wait until it gets install on your device.
- Once it gets installed successfully on your device, tap on Start Root.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- Done! You successfully rooted your Moto E4 Plus.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Moto E4 Plus
- First of all download the TWRP recovery file from the download section.
- Download ADB and Fastboot files as well from the above download section.
- Extract the ADB and Fastboot and TWRP file in the same folder.
- Boot your mobile into download mode.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB Cable.
- Open Command window in the same folder by pressing Shift button and mouse right button.
- Now type in there this command :-
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Replace TWRP.img with the file name of actual TWRP.
- Now type this commandFastboot Reboot
If You have any queries related to this then please ask in the comment section.