Good news for all the users of Nokia 8 as the new latest Android Oreo 8.0 update is started rolling out for all the users of Nokia 8 across the globe. If you are the users of Nokia 8, now you can enjoy the latest Android Oreo on your Nokia 8. The update is rolling out via OTA(over-the-air) means the update is rolling phase wise so it may take some time to reach everyone. Install Official Android Oreo 8.0 on Nokia 8
You can still check for the update by going to your mobile’s settings> About device> System Update and tap on system update and check if there is Android oreo 8.0 update is available on your region if there is any update then go ahead and install it. If there is no update listed then update your Nokia 8 to Android Oreo Manually. Install Official Android Oreo 8.0 on Nokia 8
In this guide, we gonna show you How to manually update your Nokia 8 to Android Oreo 8.0. The process is very easy we’ll soon update the download section with the OTA link once we get the link and then you can update your Nokia 8 to Android Oreo manually. We have written all the steps below just download links are not available once we get the link we will update the download section. Install Official Android Oreo 8.0 on Nokia 8
Android Oreo 8.0 OTA Update for Nokia 8
Full Android Oreo update for Nokia 8
- The process is only made for Nokia 8, don’t try it on any other device.
- Make sure to charge your mobile up to 80%.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages (to be on safe side)
- Follow each and every step very carefully.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
HOW TO UPDATE Nokia 8 TO ANDROID Oreo 8.0 manually
- First of all download all the files from DOWNLOAD SECTION Odin and Firmware(FirmwareAccording to your Model Number).
- Now,INSTALL the Odin in your PC or laptop also copy the firmware file on your computer.
- Once Odin installed properly on your PC. Boot your Galaxy A7 to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously.
- Once you are in download mode, connect your Nokia 8 to your PC using USB Cable
- Open Odin and you will see Green color (it means your device is successfully detectedby Odin).
- Now in Odin click on AP and select the .tar.md5 format file.
- Now click on start button, thenINSTALLATION will start.
- Once all gets done your phone will automatically be rebooted.
- Done !
If you have any queries related to this then do ask in the comment section.