In this tutorial we gonna show you How you can easily Root and Install the latest TWRP recovery on your Ulefone Mix smartphone. If you are the user of Ulefone Mix and looking for the working guide to install TWRP recovery and root your Ulefone Mix then today you landed at the right place. Just follow the steps which we have given below and you can easily root and install the TWRP recovery on Ulefone Mix. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Ulefone Mix
Rooting android device is very easy and also have the very great advantage like you can install custom ROMs and also there are many additional features which you can enjoy. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Ulefone Mix
Once you unlock the bootloader of your Ulefone Mix you are ready to root and install TWRP recovery on your Panasonic P85. If you rooted any device previously then you may know that for rooting any device first we have to flash the supersu file but unfortunately supersu file is not available for Ulefone Mix but don’t worry you can still root your Ulefone Mix. Root and Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Note 4
You can root Ulefone Mix even without supersu but for that you have to search for the app in the playstore named “Kingroot” so you have to download that app.
Here is the step to Root Ulefone Mix
Download TWRP and other Stuffs
Download Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
Download Latest SuperSu
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Mix using SP tool
- First of all download SP Flash tool and TWRP from the download section.
- Extract all the file and open Flash Tool exe
- Once SP Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab the click on the scatter-loading button.
- Now, Locate the Scatter File (the scatter file will be in Stock ROM/Firmware folder).
- Next, Click on the Download Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using USB Cable which comes with the device (Power Off).
- After connecting the device to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your smartphone.
- Once Firmware Flashing is completed , a Green Ring will appear.
- Now close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer and reboot it
- Done!!! Now your MTK Android Smartphone is running the Stock Rom
How to Root Ulefone Mix
- First of all, go to the playstore on your device.
- Now search for the app kingroot.
- Now download the app and wait until it gets install on your device.
- Once it gets installed successfully on your device, tap on Start Root.
- Wait until the process gets finished.
- Done! You successfully rooted your Ulefone Mix.
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.