In this article, I’ll be showing you How to Install ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update (MiFavor 4.2)(B13)’ So if you are the user of ZTE Axon 7 China variant user then you are at the right place today as the new Android Nougat update is rolling out for the ZTE Axon 7 via OTA. ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update China
This update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and will reach to everyone’s device via region wise so it may take quite time to reach everyone’s region so it is a better option to download and install manually nougat update on ZTE Axon 7. ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update China
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other device this is only made for ZTE Axon 7 B13 China
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
Download ZTE Axon 7 B13 Stock ROM
Download ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 OTA Update (Mirror)
Install ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update (MiFavor 4.2)(B13)
- First of all download the factory image from the download section.
- Rename the downloaded file to update.app
- Go to the root of your SD card and create a folder there with name ‘dload’.
- Now go to your mobile setting and then tap on update
- Now tap on menu button and choose Local Update.
- Tap on Update.app
- Now installation process will start
- Wait until the installation gets done
- Once installation gets done, reboot your smartphone.
If you have any questions regarding this feel free to ask in the comment section. ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update China