If you are the user of Doogee Mix and want to update your device to the latest Android Oreo then this article is made for you. In this guide, we gonna show you How to Update Doogee Mix to Android Oreo 8.0. We gonna use the custom ROM Lineage OS 15 to update Doogee Mix to Android Oreo. As you know Lineage OS 15 is very popular custom ROM and also a stable ROM as compared to other custom ROMs available on the internet. Update Doogee Mix to Android Oreo 8.0
Currently, LineageOS 15 is not available for Doogee Mix but the development is going on and very soon they will release LineageOS 15 for Doogee Mix. So, we are creating this article so that whenever the link will available we will add the download link in the download section of this article. The installation process is the same everything is available except the download link of Lineage OS 15 for Doogee Mix as it is currently unavailable for Doogee Mix. Update Doogee Mix to Android Oreo 8.0
What is LineageOS?
LineageOS is another CyanogenMod,You all guys know that CyanogenMod is dead now, but the LineageOS has taken over the authority, further development will be seen in the name of LineageOS, just like every year Android released their update, same LineageOS do, earlier there was LineageOS 14.0 which was based on Android Nougat and now it would be LineageOS 15.0 which gonna be based on Android 8.0 (Oreo). So, for the users who want to know whether their device is supported by upcoming LineageOS 15.0 or Android 8.0 we have created the list of the devices.
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Doogee Mix users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
DOWNLOAD ANDROID OREO ON Doogee Mix
Download Lineage OS 15 for Doogee Mix
Download Gapps for Lineage OS
How to Update Doogee Mix to Official Android Oreo 8.0
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- You have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- After that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
You have successfully installed Lineage 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on Doogee Mix.