So if you are looking for the perfect guide to update your Lenovo Z2 Plus to the latest Android Oreo 8.0 then today you are at the right place. Today In this guide we gonna show How to Update Lenovo Z2 Plus to the latest Android Oreo 8.0 with the help of LineageOS 15 custom ROM which is one of the most popular customs ROM for android device. Update Android Oreo 8.0 on Lenovo Z2 Plus
Android Oreo 8.0 is recently released Android OS and also it is one of the best Android OS it comes with many amazing features and functions also it has a unique UI. So if you are really interested to update your Lenovo Z2 Plus to the latest Android Oreo then read this guide carefully we have written all the steps very carefully. Update Android Oreo 8.0 on Lenovo Z2 Plus
So, in order to update your Lenovo Z2 Plus to the latest Android Oreo, you must have to unlock the bootloader of your device so that you can install the custom recovery which is the most important step because without installing custom recovery you can’t update your Lenovo Z2 Plus to the android oreo. Update Android Oreo 8.0 on Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Lenovo Z2 Plus users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
Download LineageOS 15 for Lenovo Z2 Plus
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID Oreo 8.0 ON Lenovo Z2 Plus
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15 Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any queries related to this then ask in the comment section.