Today in this article, you will be able to learn How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon. If you have Redmi Note 4 and you want to Root and install TWRP recovery just for any reason then you are at right place. Basically, Rooting is the first step towards awesomeness because once your root your smartphone, you can install many custom Roms and many flashable zip file.
First of all, in order to root RN3 snapdragon you must have to install TWRP recovery then we have to flash supersu zip file. We have shared full in-depth guide to rooting and installing TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 4 snapdragon. Redmi Note 4 is a successor of Redmi Note 3, just like Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4 also have the same design but with improved hardware and quality. ( Root and install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon )
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data , apps , contacts and messages.(This process will not delete all your data, but still its better to backup.)
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up-to 60%.
- ADB and fastboot must be properly setup in your PC/Laptop
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon
- First of all, download ADB and Fastboot tool from the download section to your Pc or laptop.
- Now extract ADB and Fastboot tool in any folder.
- Power off your Redmi Note 4
- Boot into fastboot mode by pressing and holding, power+Vol down and release.
- Connect your Redmi Note 4 to PC via USB Cable.
- In ADB & Fastboot folder extract the TWRP file and Open CMD there
- Enter the following command now,
fastboot flash recovery twrp_mido.img
- Now reboot your smartphone,
- Done ! TWRP is successfully installed
How to Root Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon
- First of all, you have to download file from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the SuperSU Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in comment section.