Very good news for all the users of OnePlus 3T as one of the huge update is now released for OnePlus 3T and the name of the update is OxygenOS Open Beta 4. Yes, Open Beta 4 is now released and are also available for download. Today this article will help you to download and Install Open Beta 4 on OnePlus 3T. OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T
The Update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and will reach everyone according to their region so it may take quite a time to get the update in your hand. Also, those users who rooted their device won’t get the update so the best option left is updating to the Open Beta 4 manually. We have shared the installation guide as well. OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T
Today OnePlus released their Open Beta update for two devices Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for Oneplus 3T.The Open Beta 4 is still based on Android Nougat 7.1.1 but this update comes with some change UI and also with the OnePlus 2.0 launcher which brings the round icons which are freaking cool. OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T
Download Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3t – Download Now!
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 3T Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
How to install Open Beta 4 on OnePlus 3T
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 3T to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Ex(adb sideload OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_008_all_1606122244_e0cfc5ffc8bf411a.zip)
- Now your phone will start flashing the Open Beta 4 on your OnePlus 3
- Done !
The second method is basically quite easy all you have to do is download the OxygenOs Open Beta 4 update from the download section and place the flashable file inside the root of your internal storage. Now tap on a setting, choose system update and then tap on three dot which you see in the corners and select the Update package.
If you have any queries related to this in your mind then drop them in the comment section.