Good news for all the users of OnePlus 5 as the new update is rolling out this update is OxygenOS 4.5.4 this update is rolling out for OnePlus 5. If you own this device then you can download and install this update on your device. You can also update your OnePlus 5 device to OxygenOS 4.5.4 officially. Install OxygenOS 4.5.4 for OnePlus 5
Just go to your mobile’s settings > About phone > System Update and search for the update if the OxygenOS 4.5.4 is listed there then go ahead and install the update on your device. If it is not then you can manually download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.4 update on your device. The Process is quite easy all you have to do is follow this guide carefully and you are done. This update starts rolling out from today. Install OxygenOS 4.5.4 for OnePlus 5
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 5 Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop
Download OxygenOS 4.5.4 for OnePlus 5
- OxygenOS 4.5.3 to OxygenOS 4.5.4 OTA for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
HOW TO INSTALL OXYGEN OS 4.5.4 on OnePlus 5
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 5 to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now your phone will start flashing the OxygenOS 4.5.4 on your OnePlus 5.
- Done !
If you have any questions in your mind then drop them in the comment section. Install OxygenOS 4.5.4 for OnePlus 5