Today In this guide we gonna show you How to download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 6 on OnePlus 3T. OxygenOS Open Beta 6 start rolling out for the users of OnePlus 3T and at the same time OxygenOS Open beta 15 also rolling out for the users of OnePlus 3. OxygenOS Open Beta 6 is the greatest update till now. The update is reaching everyone region wise so it may depend on your Region that when you will get the update on your OnePlus 3T. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 6 on OnePlus 3T
Those users who have rooted OnePlus 3T won’t recieve the OTA update as the update is already knocking the device which are unrooted so for such users we have created this article. If you haven’t receive the update on your onePlus 3t then you can follow this guide as we have download link with us. You have to follow the steps which we have written below to successfully update your OnePlus 3t to OxygenOS Open Beta 6. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 6 on OnePlus 3T
Oxygen OS Open Beta 6 full firmware package | Download
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 3T Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
HOW TO INSTALL OPEN BETA 6 ON ONEPLUS 3T
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 3T to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Ex(adb sideload OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_008_all_1606122244_e0cfc5ffc8bf411a.zip)
- Now your phone will start flashing the Open Beta 4 on your OnePlus 3
- Done !
The second method is basically quite easy all you have to do is download the OxygenOs Open Beta 6 update from the download section and place the flashable file inside the root of your internal storage. Now tap on a setting, choose system update and then tap on three dot which you see in the corners and select the Update package.
If you have any queries related to this in your mind then drop them in the comment section.