Good news for all the users of Moto X Style (Pure Edition) as the new update is now rolling out for the Moto X Style users this is one of the biggest updates for all the Moto X Style users as this update is based on Android Nougat 7.1. This update is for the Moto X Style Pure Edition variant. This update is rolling region wise and will be available to install once the update reaches your region. Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Moto X Style
If your device still didn’t receive the Update firmware of Android Nougat 7.0 on Moto X Style then download and install the update manually. Today this guide will help you in Downloading and be installing the latest Android Nougat firmware on Moto X Style. This update process is very simple all you have to do is follow each and every step of this guide and you are done. Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto X Style
The size of the update is 1GB. So if you are installing the update through notification then make sure to charge your mobile up to 80% and connect your device with stable Wi-Fi/ Mobile Data. Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto X Style
GadgetController.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process. Do it at your own RISK. All the download link and installation process are genuine, if you follow all the steps correctly then nothing will go wrong.
- This guide is only made for Moto X Style, don’t even try to flash this ROM on any other android device.
- Battery percentage level should be upto 70%.
- The Full backup is not needed, but you can backup your important data. ( To be in safe Side.)
Download Full Android 7.0 Nougat OTA Zip for Moto X Style
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto X Style (Pure Edition)
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Moto X Style to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Ex(update file name.zip)
- Now your phone will start flashing the Android Nougat on your Moto X Style
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this then please ask in the comment section.