Today we are going to show you How to enable Root on Lineage 14.1 ROM on any android devices. Lineage OS ROM doesn’t have inbuilt root access but CyanogenMod’s have root access since CyanogenMod 12 (The Lollipop Version) however that’s disabled by default. The user have to be compelled to alter root access on their phones manually as per their would like. (Root lineage OS)
(Root lineage OS)
The Lineage OS ROM comes with a built-in Super User manager that enables you to enable or disable root access as per your would like or by selection permit root access for either Apps only or ADB only or Apps/ADB each. you can not see these settings unless you modify the Developer choices on your Lineage 14.1 ROM. you wish to not worry as a result of this method is basically terribly straightforward.
You can follow these below steps to enable Root on your Lineage OS ROM. you don’t have to flash any supersu file neither you need your PC you can do it manually using your mobile.
How to Enable Root Access In Lineage OS
- First of all go to your mobile’s setting
- Now you will see about phone there simply tap on it.
- There you will see developer option simply tap on it 7 times to enable developer option
- When developer option is available then turn on developer option
- Now tap on root access option
- Then from the menu select enable Root for apps and Adb
- Done ! you have enabled root on Lineage OS.
If you have any queries regarding this, then you can ask in comment sections