Today in this guide we are going to show you How to Root and install TWRP recovery on your HTC U Ultra device, so as you know guys HTC U Ultra is recently launched and the device itself came with many amazing features. This guide is basically based on Rooting and installing TWRP recovery on HTC U Ultra. Root HTC U Ultra and install TWRP Recovery
So as you know rooting nowadays, is very important as it let us enjoy the more features of Android which are missing in Stock ROM and also some features required root access to run. So you can say that Rooting is the first step towards awesome world. Root HTC U Ultra and install TWRP Recovery
If you have rooted your anyother device then you may know that before Rooting you have to unlock your bootloader and then you can install TWRP recovery and then you can flash Supersu file via TWRP, so let’s get started.Root HTC U Ultra and install TWRP Recovery
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
ADB and Fastboot → Download
TWRP Recovery for HTC U ULTRA → Download
SuperSu Zip file for HTC U ULTRA → Download
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. ( This process will not delete all your data, but still its better to backup.)
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- ADB and fastboot must be properly setup on your PC/ laptop
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC U ULTRA
- First of all, download ADB and Fastboot tool from the download section to your Pc or laptop.
- Now extract ADB and Fastboot tool in any folder.
- Power off your Nokia
- Boot into fastboot mode by pressing and holding, power+Vol down and release.
- Connect your Nokia 6 to PC via USB Cable.
- In ADB & Fastboot folder extract the TWRP file and Open CMD there
- Enter the following command now,
fastboot flash recovery twrp_mido.img
- Now reboot your smartphone,
- Done ! TWRP is successfully installed
How to Root HTC U ULTRA
- First of all, you have to download a file from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the SuperSU Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
Done ! You successfully Rooted and installed TWRP recovery on your HTC U ULTRA device. If you have any queries then please ask in the comment section.