In this article, we will be showing you How to Install Stock Firmware on Moto E3 and unbrick it. So if you are one who wants to restore stock firmware on your Moto E3 then this article is made for you. We have full links to download and install stock firmware for your Moto E3. Official Stock computer code for Moto E3 Power isn’t accessible for currently, however, we offer you the TWRP backup of Moto E3 Power Stock computer code thereupon you’ll be able to simply recover your phone. If you’re facing boot loop issue or the other issues, then you’ll be able to transfer Stock computer code of Moto E3 Power from below and flash it. ( Restore Stock Firmware on Moto E3)
If you soft bricked Moto E3 Power or facing the bootloop issue or expertise serious lags, then you must transfer and Flash Stock ROM of Moto E3 Power. Now we offer you the TWRP backup of Moto E3 Power Stock ROM, and that we also will give you the Official Stock ROM for Moto E3 Power as shortly as it’s out there. ( Restore Stock Firmware on Moto E3)
- This method is only for Moto E3, don’t try this at any other device.
- Device bootloader must be unlocked.
- TWRP must be installed on your android device.
- You have to backup your full device because this process will delete all of your data.
- Charge your mobile’s battery up to 80%.
Download Restore Stock Firmware on Moto E3
How to Restore Stock Firmware on Moto E3 and Unbrick
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the TWRP Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!