So here is a great news for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T users as the new update OxygenOs 4.0.1 has been released for OnePlus 3 and 3T now users would be able to enjoy all the new features and functions of this update. The update is rolling out Via OTA ( Over the Air ) so this may take some time to get the update notification on your mobile. Install OxygenOs 4.0.1 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
But don’t worry today in this guide you will be able to see How to Install OxygenOs 4.0.1 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T this update has many new features and also many bugs are fixed. The size of this update is quite small as peanuts only 36Mb. So you don’t have to worry about your data connection.
Screenshots and Changelog of OxygenOS 4.0.1
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus 3 and 3Tdevice this is only made for OnePlus 3 and 3T Users.
- ADB and fast boot must be setup in your PC or Laptop.
Download OTA File → OnePlus 3
Download OTA File → OnePlus 3T
How to Install Oxygen OS 4.0.1 in OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot is installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at a same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your OP3 or OP 3T to your pc or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Ex(adb sideload Name of the File.zip)
- Now your phone will start flashing the Oxygen OS 4.0.1
- Done !
Congratulations ! you have successfully installed Oxygen OS 4.0.1 in One Plus 3 and OnePlus 3Twith the help of our guide.
If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in comment sections we would love to hear from you.