Good news for all the users of OnePlus 3 and 3T as the new update has been released. This is new OxygenOS 5.0 update which is exclusively released for Oneplus 3 and 3T. The best part of this update is that this update is based on the new Android Oreo. So, all the users of OnePlus 3 and 3T who are willing to experience android Oreo and want to enjoy this new update can update their device to the latest OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and 3T. OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
Just go to your mobile’s settings > About phone > System Update and search for the update if the OxygenOS5.0 is listed there then go-ahead and install the update on your device. If it is not then you can manually download and Install OxygenOS 5.0 update on your device. The Process is quite easy all you have to do is follow this guide carefully and you are done. This update starts rolling out from today. OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 5.0 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.5.1 to OxygenOS 5.0)
- OxygenOS 5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Coming soon
- OxygenOS 5.0 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.5.1 to OxygenOS 5.0)
- OxygenOS 5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 3 and 3T Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
HOW TO INSTALL Android Oreo OXYGEN OS 5.0 ON ONEPLUS 3 OR 3T
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 3 or 3T to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now your phone will start flashing the Open Beta 3 on your OnePlus 3
- Done !
If you have any questions in your mind then drop them in the comment section.