In this article, I’ll show you How to Fix Apps not download from play store in OP3/3T after Nougat Update. If you have updated to your mobile to latest Android Nougat 7.0 then you may be facing an issue with play store. Many users of OnePlus 3 or 3T complained about that, after updating their mobile to android Nougat, they are unable to download stuff from play store.
This is really a serious issue as play store is the heart of every android device and if it stops working then, it is a heartbreaking moment for all the android users. So after seeing this issue, we decided to show you guys the quick way to resolve this issue. After this, you can easily download apps from google play store in your OnePlus 3/3T.
OxygenOS 4.0.2 Patch → LINK
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC or lappy.
- Download the OTA file from the download section.
- Charge your mobile up to 80%.
- Backup your device if you want to.
- Follow each and every step carefully.
Apps Not Downloading from Play Store in OnePlus 3/3T
- First of all download the OxygenOS 4.0.2 patch from the above download section and paste inside the ADB and Fastboot folder
- Now boot into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, choose install from ADB slideload.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Go to the folder, where you have pasted OTA file in your PC.
- Now Press Shift + Right click and open command window in the Android Folder.
- Issue the following command in CMD window
ADB Sideload (name of the zip file).zip
- Wait until the installation gets done.
Done !! you have successfully fixed the issue and also you updated to OxygenOS 4.0.2