As you guys know that MIUI 8.2 has been released and it is supported by numbers of Xiaomi Device. Very good news for Xiaomi Mi 4 as this device is also on the list to get the MIUI 8.2 update. MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM comes with many great features and more stability. MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4
MIUI 8.2 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) and it will reach you via region wise so it may take little time to get the update notification on your Xiaomi Mi 4. So if you can’t wait for the OTA update then you can download and install this update manually on your device. MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4
Also, if you have rooted Xiaomi Mi 4 then you will not get the OTA update on your device so it is better to use manual method to install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4 3G/4G. This guide is very easy to follow and is very quick and have no mistakes. MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Download Miui 8.2 Recovery ROM -> Download Link
Download Miui 8.2 Fastboot ROM -> Download Link
How to install Miui 8.2 Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4
- First of all, you have to download a file from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global ROM file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any questions in your mind regarding this guide, you can feel very free to ask in the comment section.
How to install Miui 8.2 Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4( Fastboot)
- First of all, download the MIUI 8.2 Global Stable Fastboot ROM and Mi Flash tool in your PC.
- Now you have to boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power‘ button..
- Now with the help of USB cable, connect your device to the PC or Laptop.
- Now unzip the fastboot ROM.
- Copy the path of the folder where you have extracted the fastboot ROM.
Example – > C:\Users\Aditya\Documents\Fastboot ROMs
- Now open the Mi flash tool.
- Paste the copied path of the ROM here ⇓
- Now click on the refresh button and then click on ‘Flash Button’.
- Done !!
After this reboot your device and Enjoy MIUI 8.2 on your Xiaomi MI 4.