If you are the users of Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ then here is the good news for you, the new update based on Android Oreo CRA1 Build is leaked for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Snapdragon variant. The Update is leaked on Reddit. Install Android Oreo update on S8
This is leaked update so you are not gonna receive the OTA of this update but you can update your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ to this Oreo CRA1 build with the help of our guide. This update will be live on January 15, reported by XDA. Now, no need to wait for the OTA as the update is already leaked you can update your S8/S8+ to android CRA1 Build. Install Android Oreo update on S8
Below we have shared the installation instruction of Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 Build on Galaxy S8/S8+
Highlights of this Oreo Build
- January 2018 Security Patch
- New boot animation
- Dolby Atmos audio
- This update is for only Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Snapdragon Variant
- Follow each and every step carefully.
- You must backup your device in case anything goes wrong.
Download Android Oreo CRA1 OTA Package
How to Install Leaked Android Oreo CRA1 Build on Galaxy S8 Snapdragon
All the download links and installation process is shared on Reddit by Child_Kicker_16
- First of all download the update file from the download section.
- Now copy the downloaded file to the root of your SD card.
- Now boot your mobile into recovery mode you can do so by pressing volume up + power button at the same time.
- Now once you reach there Tap on Apply update from SD Card.
- Now select the File which you have copied earlier in root of your SD card.
- Wait until the installation gets done.
- Once the installation is done reboot your device.
If you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section.