In this guide, we gonna show you How to download and Install Android Oreo 8.0 on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. So, if you are the users of Galaxy On Nxt and want to experience Android Oreo 8.0 on Galaxy On Nxt then today you are at the right place. We have created this guide so that everyone who want to experience Android Oreo on their Galaxy On Nxt can enjoy. Install Android Oreo 8.0 on LG Q6
Great News for you guys LineageOS has released Lineage 15 ROM for Galaxy On Nxt users as you know that Lineage 15 is based on Android 7 Nougat. We have full firmware which you can download right now and also we are providing step by step guide for you to Download and Install LineageOS Rom for Galaxy On Nxt. Install android oreo on galaxy on nxt
The Rom is in initial stage so it may contain bugs but don’t worry it will be fixed soon and the best part of this ROM is it is released by LineageOS which is all new for OS and now users can experience LineageOS it’s all new features, designs, and etc. Install android oreo on galaxy on nxt
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Galaxy On Nxt users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
Download Gapps (Coming Soon)
HOW TO Install android oreo on galaxy on nxt
- (First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.