So if you have installed LineageOS ROM on your android device then you also may face Google Play Service error on your device. Today we are back with the solution of it, you can easily fix Google Play Service error with the help of this guide. Just follow each and every step of this guide and you are done. Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS
This is step by step guide to fix the Google Play Service Error On Lineage OS ROM. Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS
How to Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS/ CyanogenMod.
- So first step is that you have to reinstall the LineageOS on your android device but don’t try Google Apps ( Gapps).
- Once the installation gets completed.
- Boot your device.
- Now go to Setting > About Phone > Build number, tap on it until you enable a developer option.
- Now go to developer option and go to WebView Implementation.
- If it is not available then download it from below, according to device architecture.
- After downloading it, install it on your device.
- Now go to developer option and select WebView Implementation.
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this then ask in the comment section.