In this article we gonna show you the best custom ROMs available for Oppo A57. Oppo A57 is very good budget smartphone by Oppo but the only bad thing about that smartphone is that, Oppo A57 comes with Oppo’s Stock typical theme which is ColorOS which is not really good looking. Best Custom ROM for Oppo A57
Many of the Oppo A57 users want to update their device to the custom ROMs so that they can enjoy the additional feature of the custom ROMs. Also, after installing the custom ROM on your Oppo A57 you can also experience the different Android version, as custom ROMs are available of different Android version.
Currently, there are no custom ROMs available for Oppo A57 but developers are working quite hard so that they can give best to their customer. But as soon as we get the update regarding the custom ROM for our Oppo A57 we will add them here, we will advise you to bookmark this post so whenever the links of custom ROM will available you can download them. Best Custom ROM for Oppo A57
Whenever the link will available, only you have to download it and flash it. We are creating the complete guide with installation process but the only problem is that the links are not added.
Before Jumping to the installation process we highly recommend you to root your mobile install the latest recovery such as TWRP in your mobile and unlock the bootloader as well.
GadgetController.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Charge your mobile’s battery upto 80%.
- Backup important apps , messages and contacts.
- CWM or TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other android device.
How to Install Custom ROM on Oppo A57
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- You have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Nemesis Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- After that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
If you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section below.